一对德国夫妇因为太性感被本国人妒嫉只好躲到美国生活

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2015-10-7 22:12:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A GERMAN couple had to flee their country because people were jealous of their flashy Baywatch lifestyle — but found a perfect refuge in bling-friendly Beverly Hills.

Maria and Bastian Yotta shelled out $100,000 a month living the “Yotta Life”, which includes all-night pool parties, fancy sports cars and pricey shopping sprees.

But fellow Germans turned up their noses at their conspicuous consumption, ridiculing his wife’s fake breasts, which brought her from a 32C to a 32F, and even spitting on their Ferrari, according to Barcroft Media.

“Germans would sneer at her and say her boobs were too big, but secretly I think they liked them,” the 38-year-old business owner said. “I love big boobs and I know they have made Maria very happy.”

1.jpg

Maria and Bastian Yotta caused a stir after Instagram images of their decadent Playboy mansion lifestyle emerged. Picture: Ruaridh Connellan/Barcroft USA/Barcroft Media via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images

2.jpg

Maria Yotta in her closet of her Beverly Hills mansion. Picture: Ruaridh Connellan/Barcroft USA/Barcroft Media via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images

But now, the buxom babe and her hubby are fitting right in at their new LA pad, regularly hosting parties with A-list friends at their mansion in Beverly Hills.

Bastian said the move to La La Land made sense — he dreamt of life there after watching Baywatch on TV as a child.

“I immediately fell in love with the place,” he said. “The beautiful beaches, the beautiful girls, I wanted it all.

“I had a vision which I have now made come true — I have created my own Baywatchand my girl is hotter than Pamela Anderson.”

Money is no object.

“I don’t care about how much money I spend on an evening — $10,000, $20,000, it doesn’t matter to me,” he said.

“I consider it an investment in the happiness of my guests, so any amount of money is worth it.”

Maria, 27, makes sure she gets dolled up every morning — waking up extra early to surprise her husband.

“Sometimes I will wear a $2000 dress around the house,” she told Barcroft. “I try to be a good woman for Bastian. He loves it when I wear sexy clothes.”

3.jpg

Maria and Bastian Yotta go shopping on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Picture: Ruaridh Connellan/Barcroft USA/Barcroft Media via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images

4.jpg

The couple were ran out of Germany after boasting of a life filled with charged pool parties, super cars and ten thousand dollar shopping sprees. Picture: Ruaridh Connellan/Barcroft USA/Barcroft Media via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images

He loves it so much that he doesn’t mind dropping thousands on regular Rodeo Drive shopping trips, where Maria frequently spends $50,000 on a few new items for her wardrobe.

The lovebirds plan to start a family in the next few years, but want to hit a few more milestones first.

“My first goal is to become a billionaire and I am well on my way to that,” Bastian said. “I just need two more years.”

He’s also hoping to beef up his car collection, which he estimates is worth $1.3 million and includes a Ferrari 458, a Bentley Continental Sport and a Lamborghini Aventador.

But for right now, they’re happy just the way they are.

“Some people say they go on holiday but I don’t,” he said. “I say I have a ‘holilife’ because every day is like a holiday to us.”

6.jpg

Multi-millionaire Bastian Yotta was hounded out of Germany for being too flashy, saying people would spit on their Ferrari and sneer at his wife Maria’s large breasts. Picture: Ruaridh Connellan/Barcroft USA/Barcroft Media via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images

10.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2015-10-7 22:15:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 brav 于 2015-10-7 22:18 编辑

1.jpg I am jealous too

主题