帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫可人木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-8-16 07:17:25 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

[size=1.5em]Following the end of the war clothing changed and style exploded. Women had a glut of underwear and lingerie styles to choose from and the most memorable bra from the era is the bullet bra - a pointy bra that looked as if it was made to blind passers by. These bras were so popular because the created the ultra feminine shape that women were looking for at the time.
[size=1.5em]The bras had a massive conical shape and padding that ended with a “false point.” Because the human body doesn’t form into a point women often stuffed their bras so they could fill out the conical shape. Aside from fitting oddly, the bras didn’t exactly conform to normal clothing by human women. Oh what people will do for fashion.

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫可人木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2020-8-16 07:19:10 | 只看该作者
Don Knotts was a McColloch's Go-Kart Ambassador in 1961.

[size=1.5em]Is there anyone who’s ever looked as comfortable at a go-kart track than Don Knotts? In 1961 he was at the beginning of a nine year run on The Andy Griffith Show and believe it or not, Knotts was meant to be the straight man, but by episode two the duo had switched their personas and the series was off to the races. On set and off Knotts was hilarious, his daughter said that he was so funny that he was cracking people up on his death bed. She said:
Here’s the thing about my dad, he had this funniness that was just completely, insanely natural. When he was dying, he was making us laugh in hysterics.
He was literally dying, but he did something or said something that caused my stepmother and me to go into fits of laughter, which is why I ran out. I thought to myself, ‘I don’t want to be standing there in front of this man, my dearly beloved father, who’s dying, and laughing.'

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫可人木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2020-8-16 07:19:10 | 只看该作者
Don Knotts was a McColloch's Go-Kart Ambassador in 1961.

[size=1.5em]Is there anyone who’s ever looked as comfortable at a go-kart track than Don Knotts? In 1961 he was at the beginning of a nine year run on The Andy Griffith Show and believe it or not, Knotts was meant to be the straight man, but by episode two the duo had switched their personas and the series was off to the races. On set and off Knotts was hilarious, his daughter said that he was so funny that he was cracking people up on his death bed. She said:
Here’s the thing about my dad, he had this funniness that was just completely, insanely natural. When he was dying, he was making us laugh in hysterics.
He was literally dying, but he did something or said something that caused my stepmother and me to go into fits of laughter, which is why I ran out. I thought to myself, ‘I don’t want to be standing there in front of this man, my dearly beloved father, who’s dying, and laughing.'

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫可人木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2020-8-16 07:22:24 | 只看该作者
"For a Few Dollars More, " Van Cleef's character was almost played by Charles Bronson
[size=1.5em]While we think of Clint Eastwood’s spaghetti western trilogy as the pinnacle of the western genre, it was almost just a one and done thing. Eastwood filmed A Fistful of Dollars in Italy in order to get out of TV, but the whole thing was a gamble, he didn’t know what was going to happen. Initially the producers wanted Charles Bronson (and about 20 other actors) for the part, but Eastwood took it on.
[size=1.5em]Producers asked him to film a sequel almost immediately after they wrapped production but he balked because he didn’t know how the film would be received. When he saw a rough cut of the Italian language version of the film he called director Sergio Leone and said he was in. Once again, Leone reached out to Bronson to appear in the sequel but the actor turned it down. The director called up Lee Van Cleef and the history was made.

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫可人木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2020-8-16 07:24:46 | 只看该作者
Princess Diana dances with an uncomfortable Clint Eastwood at the White House in 1985.

[size=1.5em]What could these two be talking about? The don’t have much in common aside from the fact that they’re both in the White House. According to People Magazine, Nancy Reagan specially invited Tom Selleck, Neil Diamond, Clint Eastwood and John Travolta specifically so they would dance with the princess. John Travolta said that he was told to ask Diana to dance when the band kicked into the Saturday Night Fever hit “You Should Be Dancing.”
[size=1.5em]When it came to Eastwood, the two mostly made conversation while they danced. According to Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood was uncomfortable dancing with the princess and he told her that at 24 she was too old for him. However, Eastwood later said of the dance, “She made my day.”

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫可人木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2020-8-16 07:26:19 | 只看该作者
The Sultry Brigitte Anne-Marie Bardot back in the '50s.

[size=1.5em]In the 1950s Brigitte Bardot was a bonafide “it girl.” She starred in at least two movies a year, a schedule which wasn’t exactly to her liking. Bardot liked to film in France because she knew the country and its people, whenever she had to leave it always took too long for her to acclimate. According to her biograohy, while she was filming Les bijoutiers du clair de lune (The Night Heaven Fell) in Spain she was miserable until she discovered the miracles of sangria and flamenco dancing.
[size=1.5em]During nights off from filming she started going out and dancing barefoot to flamenco guitars and drinking sangria even when she had an early call. She even started playing flamenco guitar, she strummed it while she waited for her cal on set. Supposedly the locals referred to her as “Guapa,” pretty girl.

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫可人木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2020-8-16 07:28:04 | 只看该作者
Sharon Stone showing some leg in 1983.

[size=1.5em]Believe it or not, but there was brief period in time when Sharon Stone wasn’t one of the most sought after actresses on the planet. In the early ‘80s she mostly worked in television with appearances on Remington Steele, The New Mike Hammer and Magnum, P.I. She played a lot of damsels in distress and femme fatales. How did she go from being a bit player to starring in huge movies? She used her brain. Stone told the Independent:
I decided because I was a very bookworm person that I had to use my intelligence of how to be sexy. So I was very good friends with the woman who was photo-editor of Playboy magazine and she was always saying that Hugh Hefner wanted me to be in Playboy. I thought, ‘you know what, this would be an intelligent step for me because if I tell people that I’m sexy, they’ll think I’m sexy’. So I showed her some black and white pictures that Man Ray had taken of his wife and said, ‘something like this’. And I got Basic Instinct, like five minutes later.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表